Since 2012, brummie promoters Coloré have booked some of the scenes most credible underground artists. Session Victim, Prosumer and Harvey Sutherland to name a few. . . Headed up by Steffan Taylor & Omey, the party is known for pushing high quality, US inspired deep house.
Last night they showcased the incredible Shanti Celeste with an intimate party at the Hare & Hounds. It's safe to say it was an absolute smasher. Check out nine of the finest tracks played on the night below. Enjoy!
1. HODAMANNY - Ancient symbols from Thetys
2. Groove Collective - Whatchugot (Sax Mix)
3. G4 - Who Loves You
4. Motor City Drum Ensemble - Send A Prayer Pt.2
5. Mr. G – Billares Londres The Rum
6. Nightmares On Wax - Aftermath (LFO Remix)
7. Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
8. Joe - Claptrap
9. CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter (Armand van Helden Mix)